Thursday, September 10, 2009

Update | 40 Days of Holiness

If you are unfamiliar with the 40 Days of Holiness topic, please refer to my previous post. Basically, I committed to a pledge of holiness one week ago. The idea is that if we can choose to actively be "holy" for a period of 40 days, we will notice a change in ourselves and the way we view the world. This takes WWJD ("What would Jesus do?" for those of you who don't know) to a whole new level. So far, I have noticed that I am much more aware of unholy choices and therefore constantly telling myself not to do them. It's becoming second nature for me to be more polite and more understanding. You should give it a try and let me know how it works for you. It just might change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good.