So, since I love countdowns and fun lists, I am giving you my NewfoundJoye Prank List. These are the times when pulling a prank won't get you in as much trouble as it would on a regular day.
- Halloween—For other cultures, Halloween is all about pranks and tricks. Consider Witch's Night as an example. TP-ing people's houses, gross-looking food and scaring people are the common go-to's.
- Birthdays—Nothing quite like surprising someone on their birthday. Usually, this is with a party or gag gift, but whatever floats your boat.
- April Fools—Obviously, April 1st has a history of pranks and jokes, so it is definitely expected.
- Un-Birthdays—If you decide to celebrate un-birthdays like I do, you will find that an un-birthday celebration is not a celebration without a prank or two.
- Bachelor/ette Parties—Kidnapping the bride/groom-to-be to take them to their bachelor/ette party is too funny.
- Summer camp—The ultimate of all pranks can be performed while at summer camp. The possibilities are endless. Too fun.
Image via AIA: Archiblog