Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Artist Spotlight | Alex Andreyev


My illustration teacher used to stress that we create our own style. As a graphic designer, I was often afraid of developing a single style so I could remain flexible and open to new ideas. Alex Andreyev has discovered how to marry both together during his 20 year artistic career. He is a graphic designer and painter living in Russia. He expresses a great interest in concept art, surrealism and graphic novels and I am really loving the results. You can purchase high-resolution files of his images from his website or purchase prints. He is currently working on the concept art for the animated film Kin-Dza-Dza. A few more works that I enjoyed can be found after the jump.

Images via Designers Couch and Alex Andreyev's website







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good.