Saturday, October 3, 2009

DIY | T-shirt memory blanket

With the recent closure of my college storage unit, I have discovered that I have tons of t-shirts. Although I am too attached to them at present to do this, I am considering making a T-shirt memory blanket in the future. The above image is from an Etsy shop that will make the blanket for you. However, if you would like to get your hands dirty, try this seven step plan to make your very own memory blanket today! I would suggest choosing like or complementary colors and using solid squares as buffers between shirts. Another route to try is to use t-shirts from the same theme (i.e. yearly events or sports teams). If I ever decide to "up-cycle" my t-shirts, I'll post an image of my blanket up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good.