Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Barnes & Noble e-book Nook

So, I received an update from B&N and saw that they have an eReader to challenge the Amazon Kindle. Meet the Nook. It is an eReader, it has Wi-Fi capabilities (enough to download an eBook in seconds), it has large space and it is rather stylish if I might say so myself. It will set you back by $259, but I think it's a good investment. You will be able to access free Wi-Fi at every B&N store. Several free eBooks come up often and you can use the free eReader available for Mac, PC, iPhone and Blackberry to pick up where you left off. Basically, you have a book with you at all times. For a 360ยบ tour, click here. More about its features are here. Naturally, B&N already has great accessories for your Nook. You can pre-order today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good.