Thursday, June 17, 2010

Design Studio | Mike and Maaike





Often, I look to other blogs and sources to find out what other designers are making. Share Some Candy is a great way to see work from various industries from graphic design to textiles. While I did not study industrial design, I am often quite attracted to the results created. Mike & Maaike is a San Francisco-based industrial design studio that creates many innovative works. Please, visit their website and read more about them. I am very taken by the execution of their projects. You will recognize many of their clients, including: Google, Belkin, XBOX, and BlankBlank. If you are looking for some inspiration, you might find it at Mike & Maaike.

All images belong to Mike&Maaike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good.