Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ugly Betty's ugly new position


I am depressed that according to Yahoo!'s Fall Preview, Ugly Betty is one of the worst shows returning to TV. I won't lie, it is not necessarily the MOST amazing show the world has ever seen, but I really did like it! Why does it seem like whenever I actually get into a show, it goes off? Now that Ugly Betty will probably disappear on Fridays, what can I get into? I'm thinking Royal Pains but I can never be too sure. Luckily, House seems promising and Dexter will be back on.

Still, I really liked Ugly Betty.

1 comment:

  1. I love this show! It's fun and light-hearted, which is a dying breed on TV these days. Why must everything be doom, gloom and reality? Too bad...I guess I better soak up this last season.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something good.