Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Television Season

That's right, ladies and gents! With the coming of fall, television networks are about ready to queue up their offerings for our viewing pleasure. What will I be watching? Well, just hit the jump and find out!


These are the shows that I will definitely tune into this fall:


Community (NBC): The second season of Community will hopefully be as hilarious and quirky as the first season. For more about Community, visit the official site.


Dexter (Showtime): My favorite killer dealer returns for yet another season. Dexter Morgan has to face the loss of Rita and his constant struggle with the "dark passenger". For more about Dexter, visit the official site.


Fringe (FOX): Despite a bit of a disappointing finale last season, I'm looking forward to some alternate-world vs. regular world action. For more about Fringe, visit the official site.


Outsourced (NBC): The first season Outsourced will debut this fall and I think it will be entertaining to say the least. For sneak peaks and such, visit the official site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good.